Monday, February 4, 2013

happy three weeks



Here we are, 3 weeks old! I swear the time is flying faster and faster.  I guess it flies by during this time because we are giving you our 100% attention. For the past few weeks we have done basically nothing but take care of you. And I wouldn't have it any other way right now.  I already love you more than I ever thought I could. It's amazing how much love you can have for one person in such a short amount of time. Until you have a child you can't really truly understand what love is. 

Mila 3 weeks old

Mila 3 weeks old
 Here is where we are at 3 weeks;

  • You my love to sleep constantly... you pretty much just wake up to eat and then fall back asleep again.
  •  we finally have a routine going on, where you feed every 3 hours and drink about 3/4 ounces.
  • still using newborn diaper and using 0-3 months clothing    
  • Mommy and Daddy sometimes stare at you and we find you smiling; we haven't been able to capture a pic soon.  I promise I am ready.

I am getting better and better with you and learning more about you each and every day.  I still love watching you and find myself staring at you constantly throughout the day.

Who would have thought such a small person can fulfill my entire life in such a short period of time.  I love you baby girl.

Mommy
 




No comments:

Post a Comment